Unfortunately, sorrow for the loss of a loved one is compounded by other financial and bureaucratic issues such as:
- suspension of drinking water;
- tax deduction for funeral expenses;
- blocking the pension payments;
- pension reversibility;
- instance for inheritance and possible sale to third parties of the car;
- hereditary succession;
- insurance claims for compensation;
- suspending telephone utility;
- TV licence;
- gas company (for closure);
- electricity company (for closure).
Over the years our funeral home has assisted and advised various professionals in different cases on many occasions .
If you wish, we will be happy to put you in touch with these professionals, as our clients have often reported receiving a good service.